Thursday, June 29, 2006

OK, OK so I like Britney...

Last night I was somewhat laughed at because I admitted that I like some Britney Spears songs. So most people know I have a wide-ranging music taste and it does extend to Britney. I have her first three CDs but there are only about four tracks per CD that I like.
One such song is `Sometimes', her second single, and it comes with a video clip that shows a wholesome Britney - clean cut, innocent and entirely likeable.
I don't discuss my thoughts on women much, particularly when it comes to appearance, so as not to be seen as being superficial because looks really are secondary to me, but what really appeals to me is the girl next door look. I liked it in Mariah in the early years, Delta has the same appeal and Britney had it, at least for a little while and the `Sometimes' clip is the ultimate for me.
So there you go.

3 comments:

Craig Schwarze said...

Well, I can't say I like Britney Spears music - but I agree her image has just gone down and down...

Brant W. Fowler said...

Ray, I have to admit that this post sounded so much like me it's scary. Sometimes was one of my favorites also, including the wholesome image, and I really liked Mariah Carey in the early days. But both have just...changed.

So I'm there with you. I don't like a lot of her songs, but like you, there are some I do like.

Ray said...

This is getting scary Brant. But, hey it's all good. We should talk more!!