Sunday, June 25, 2006

The complete list

Over the last few days I've been working through the 13 songs that changed my life, that are of great significance for me. If you want to know why, then read on.
(By the way, the CD cover in the top left is the original album the song came from).

The complete list is as follows:

I'll Be There For You-The Rembrandts
If You Could Only See-Tonic
I Want To Know What Love Is-Foreigner
Losing My Religion-R.E.M.
Hero-Mariah Carey
Crash And Burn-Savage Garden
Great Southern Land-Icehouse
Lift-Shannon Noll
What About Me? -Moving Pictures
The Other Side-1927
Everything-Lifehouse
Walk On-U2
Not Myself-John Mayer

6 comments:

Giraffe Pen said...

How are you going?

Ray said...

Can't really complain too much. I'm enjoying this blog thing...

Giraffe Pen said...

:) It's fun and addictive. I've barely spent time on writing my novel because of it. How's the evening service going? Morning is fun :)

Ray said...

Last couple of weeks has felt full which is great considering the expansion about to take place.

Giraffe Pen said...

Wow, that's good news. I enjoy the morning service with the smaller crowd.

Ray said...

Anyone who reads this comment list know this: you need to listen to the Lifehouse song on the 13 songs list if you haven't already. One of the best there is.