Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tough night

While I enjoyed watching a film last night it was otherwise a difficult night.
Another bout of anxiety hit me and stayed for quite a while and as a result I didn't sleep well. I went to bed just on 11pm and was still awake at 12.30am. Some time after that I eventually went to sleep.
Last time, late last week, there was a clear reason for my anxiety but yesterday I couldn't find one. I'd had a fairly ordinary night's sleep on Monday night as well but other than that everything was fine. Again, I had symptoms of chest discomfort and was super-aware of my breathing, which is probably why I didn't go to sleep straight away. I just hate that sense of doom that surrounds me when it happens.
Aside from an occasional cold sensation there aren't any symptoms as I write this. It could be a result of only having a one-day weekend for which I am compensated with a three-day weekend starting on Saturday.
I think it is time I went back for my second go at acupuncture, perhaps it will help me relax. I also realise I need to get out and do some more exercise to get things moving properly.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hi Ray, sorry to hear about the anxiety attacks, it sucks. I'll pray for you...

Craig Schwarze said...

Prayers mate...