Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Break time

I've been working at home for the last couple of hours (with another hour or so to go) and I decided I needed a break.
If it wasn't bad enough having to miss bible study to clear everything I had to get done tonight, I looked up and it was 9.30pm and the end isn't in sight.
I'm looking forward to a reasonably normal weekend after last week's fiasco with an extra day's work and heaps more responsibility for a few days. I'm also looking forward to possibly seeing a movie. The choices are:
United 93 (very high hopes)
2:37 (could be far too intense but looks good); and
Brick (awesome reviews and looks like a film I will like).
Anyway, back to work.....

1 comment:

Craig Schwarze said...

Cool - give us a call if you end up hitting the flix. I'm interested in all of those...