Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Work in progress

Even though today is a day off work I've spent a lot of time working on a story for publication later in the week. I actually conducted the major interview last night and then had a brainstorm when I was driving to my friend's house to watch OTH.
When I got there, barely after saying hello, I immediately sought out some paper to write down my thoughts and ideas for how it's going to look. I just couldn't turn my mind off.
Anyway, I'm pretty happy so far with how it's looking and I'll get someone at work to have a look at the rough product. It's always good to get someone else to look over your work because you tend to get biased about it.
I'll post it once it's finished and been published.

1 comment:

Craig Schwarze said...

Cool - look forward to it mate!