Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tipping comp climax

This coming weekend is the last in the racing season and, thus, our office tipping competition will come to an end (with a new one starting up next week for the new season).
I currently hold a six win lead over the nearest competition. I also hold a four win lead over `most favoured' which is the sum of everyone's tips from our office (about 15 people).
So it looks like I'm home, for my fourth title in the last five years (everyone's allowed an off-year).
Anyway, my tips for the final race meeting of the season, at Warwick Farm on Saturday are:
Race 1 - Striking Victory
Race 2 - Stormpede
Race 3 - Rosecutter
Race 4 - Megabucks
Race 5 - Fire Song
Race 6 - Intramuros
Race 7 - Laylia
Race 8 - Hippona

1 comment:

Ray said...

Well, I only managed one winner from the eight races (but several placings). The good news is that everybody else did just as badly and I hold my six win lead to win the title!