Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Time out

The last few days have been interesting.
I still don't feel 100 per cent and am beginning to think it's not just a bug. While the system seems to be working properly again I'm not convinced it has passed. Perhaps that is just me being overly cautious and too worried.
Unfortunately with this kind of thing it is a little hard to tell most of the time, unless there is some obvious sign. At least today I have been able to eat somewhat normally.
Tomorrow will tell me a lot, I think, as I go back to work (touch wood). I'd like to believe that all this is because of burn out, exhaustion. I've only got a week and a half until my holidays and hopefully I can hold out until then.
In the meantime I have been trying to relax. Today I had massage, which was awesome, and I watched Cars again. It's a really great movie and very touching as well. I've also rediscovered Joey, which will never be as good as Friends but I still find it pretty funny.

No comments: