Sunday, November 12, 2006

Snow Patrol

On the recommendation of a friend I picked up the latest Snow Patrol CD, called Eyes Open.
I don't usually buy music sight unseen, or in this case unheard, but I've got to say I like what I hear. Until recently I'd never hearc of them but apparently they have been around a while and Eyes Open is far from their first release.
They're from Northern Ireland and have been described as somewhere between U2 and Coldplay and while I won't buy into that I think that is the ball park we're talking about.
On first listen I love the song `Make This Go On Forever', it's very anthemic. I suspect this CD will get better with more listens.

3 comments:

Chelsea Taylor said...

i have been hearing about them everywhere lately....will definately have to investigate furhter....but what i have heard i really like!

Chelsea Taylor said...

I'm currently trying to decide between John Mayer's Continuum and Snow PAtrol for my next cd purchase....any suggestions?! haha

Ray said...

Get them both for different reasons!