Monday, November 27, 2006

Coming home

It's hard to believe it's been a week but tomorrow I head back to Sydney.
It has been an interesting time, filled with ridiculously hot weather (about 39 degrees yesterday), not a lot of activity and what I think has been several bouts of anxiety.
I have done a few things to try and curb the anxiety including a couple of really good sessions of remedial massage. The first one was on Friday and made me feel really good for about a day and a half until Sunday's unpleasantness.
Another session today hopefully will see some improvement. I was told that I probably needed a third to see things improve even more. So I'll look into that when I get back.
The weather has been the hardest to handle, it's such a dry heat and it saps the energy right out of you. Fortunately the nights haven't been as bad as they can be with the temperature cooling off a bit, at least enough to get some sleep.
I've watched all but one of the 12 season two episodes of Love My Way and the standard is as I expected. I've also watched four more new episodes of Lost, which just leaves me wanting more but I have to wait until next year to see what happens. The other show that I have sampled has been Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, which stars Matthew Perry. It's not a comedy exactly from what I have seen but looks promising, although the first episode was a bit slow.
I can't say whether I have fully recovered yet, probably not, but hopefully the improvement can continue and I can get a handle on the pesky anxiety symptoms. See ya soon.

No comments: