Monday, November 20, 2006

Love My Way

I've just purchased season 2 of the outstanding Australian drama Love My Way for my viewing pleasure in the coming week.
If you haven't seen it, it is probably because Love My Way isn't shown on free-to-air TV and is exclusively housed on Foxtel. This is one of the great oversights by Australian TV, that easily the best drama series since The Secret Life Of Us isn't available to everyone.
I won't spoil the plot of season 1, which was amazing, and I can't spoil the the plot of season 2 because I haven't yet seen it but I am very much looking forward to it.
I have been challenged to give The O.C a go and I'm not entirely sure. This is mainly because I am so convinced I won't like it.

2 comments:

Chelsea Taylor said...

I cant believe there is so much reality TV on free to air TV but not quality shows like this...disappointing....especially seeing as now i dont have foxtel hehe
hope you enjoy!

Ray said...

I have now finished watching Love My Way and found it excellent. Bring on season 3 (of course I don't have Showtime so I'll have to wait for the DVD release again).