Monday, November 20, 2006

The good news

Well the good news is that the blood tests showed nothing seriously wrong that we didn't already know about. So I've been instructed to go and enjoy my break and I should be back to 100 per cent.
That is excellent. I wasn't particularly worried about these tests but it's always good to get an all clear. I've just been advised though to ensure I don't go so long between breaks next time.
Anyway I'm heading out of Sydney tomorrow for a week. I may well go somewhere else as well but first priority is to get away from the madness here and into a much quieter environment.
There's something to be said for being able to go all the way across a town without hitting a traffic light - that is the sort of serenity ahead.
Also it is my nephew's fifth birthday on Wednesday so it will be great to be there for that since the only other time I've been around on his birthday was the day he was born. Man they grow up fast!

1 comment:

Chelsea Taylor said...

Always good to get away and escape the madness! I hope you have a good time and get a good rest!