Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some highlights of 2006

With the year ending I've been thinking about what the best bits of 2006 have been.
This is just off the top of my head and is in no way a comprehensive list so it will be interesting to see what I come up with (in no particular order).
  • Seeing our church raise enough money to be able to expand its building.
  • Getting to know a few awesome Christian guys from my church.
  • Seeing The Fray in concert.
  • Going to a show at Star City called Stomp!
  • Being told on the phone that my nephew (just turned 5) was `too busy' to talk. What makes a five-year-old busy?
  • Backing the Melbourne Cup winner (and tipping it to people).
  • Getting season 3 of One Tree Hill.
  • Getting the job I've wanted for most of the year (despite the current circumstances).

Hmmm, surely more things happened. I'll have to think some more....

No comments: