Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Miscellaneous

A few things to report:
I can't believe Australia won the cricket today. How England let it happen is beyond me but it seemed like they tried to play out the final day and self-destructed. The big question now is how the heck did we lose the Ashes in the first place?
I'm planning a trip to the Hawkesbury races tomorrow. Never been out there before and it looks like it's going to be a nice day so it should be a good experiment.
Speaking of experiments, I'm in for a change of medication next week. But first off I have to be weaned off the first lot, go a few days on nothing then start the new stuff. It's clear that what I have been taking hasn't been working.
Still on medication, I've also upped the CD medication to some stronger stuff for a few weeks, the thought there is to hopefully ward off what I feel like is an impending relapse. I hope I am wrong but if I'm not I just hope I caught it in time. I'd appreciate a bit of prayer for this.
I have one more week before I go back to work. On one hand it seems a bit daunting but on the other I'm looking forward to it. I've never had this long off before!
When I get back to work there has to be some changes. I have been told to make lifestyle changes and work is a large part of that. Hopefully they will be receptive. The good thing is that I've been saying I need to change things for a couple of months so it won't come as a surprise.

No comments: