Saturday, December 23, 2006

Five Things

I've been tagged by Jono to reveal five things about me that you may not know.

1. I am a hopeless romantic. Just in case it isn't obvious from the ridiculous number of rom-com's in the collection.
2. When I was at uni I got drunk (seven beers in a few hours) at a friend's place off-campus and drove back to my dorm which was on campus and about five to 10 minutes drive away. I also did a couple of other things that night I'm not proud of. But you only get one revelation at a time!
3. I used to really want to live in the USA and have the `picket fence' house and family scenario. This was based on my two favourite shows as a teenager/young adult, Beverly Hills 90210 and Mad About You. I wanted a wife like Jamie Buchman, a couple of kids and pets, the whole idealistic perfect life - and I guess I still do. I have at least been to the USA.
4. I've only had one speeding ticket since I started driving in 1992 and I wrote a letter pleading first offence and they refunded the fine.
5. I have cried during four different movies in 2006 - twice at the cinema and twice when watching on DVD.

.....and don't get me started on James Bond films.....

No comments: