Monday, December 11, 2006

False start

Well my planned return to the workforce today didn't exactly go as planned.
I hardly slept at all last night and was in no state to go to work. Man it's a long night when you are virtually wide awake.
I eventually got to sleep around 3.30am or so and woke up again about 6.30am. I think during that time I dreamt about sleeping.
Anyway there wasn't any problem as far as work went but I still didn't like staying home. I went to the doctor in the morning (not my usual one as he wasn't working today) and was given some sleeping tablets so hopefully tonight will be much, much better. So we try again tomorrow.
I have to make it through to Thursday when I see my regular GP for an assessment of the medication I'm taking (or not taking at the moment as the case may be).
I'm getting pretty close to asking for a full check-up just to see if there isn't something happening that we are missing.

No comments: