Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Festivus

It's the 23rd of December so it's happy Festivus to everyone out there.
(If you don't know what I am talking about watch the Seinfeld episode called `The Strike' and you'll get it).
Last night a few of the guys got together (a day early) to watch the holy episode and air our grievances, as is the annual custom.

My main grievances were (and are) as follows:
1. Energy Australia/Origin Energy for attempting to disconnect my electricity without telling me that my account had been closed and switched to another provider. Fortunately I was home and was able to sort the situation out and, no-one will be surprised by this, it was a mistake.
2. Channel 10 for not showing One Tree Hill on TV even though it is heaps better than The OC.
3. Work for being a major contributor to my current situation.

I'm not sure if there were any Festivus miracles, although Joe's two bullseyes on the dart board might come pretty close.

No comments: