Sunday, October 15, 2006

Top Five

For the sake of posting something, here are my top five songs at the moment. Bit of an eclectic mix but that probably reflects me a little.

1 - Over My Head (Cable Car) The Fray
2 - Lonely-Shannon Noll
3 - Taller, Stronger, Better-Guy Sebastian
4 - Call Me When You're Sober-Evanescence
5 - Who Knew-Pink

The one that stands out among that quinet is Guy Sebastian. I don't usually like his stuff (I'm kind of glad Shannon didn't win Idol because he would have been stuck with `Angels Brought Me Here' which I find very annoying) but this song really grabs me. It's been described as a bit Hillsong but that isn't bad.

For those wondering, I elected to have the night off church tonight. I've been really trying to shake off the virus in the last week or so but being silly enough to work and try and do things I had committed to have prevented that. Plus I have a one day weekend this weekend which makes it harder to relax.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

ah the inescapable top 5 - watched High Fidelity again on the weekend. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyway, how does the Evanescence song compare to their previous stuff?

Ray said...

I'd say the Evanescence new stuff won't be as good. But I like the song. Haven't heard all the album yet.