Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Beyond Measure

Hot on the heels of the new Chris Tomlin CD (which I am loving) is the latest from my other favourite Christian artist, Jeremy Camp.
Beyond Measure is his fourth CD (including the Carried Me worship CD) and is by all reports true to form.
Here's a quote from Jeremy Camp about the new album, posted on his myspace site.
``This album shows even more what God has done in my life than Restored. Its a little more personal to me, more like Stay, but musically and vocally it is leaps and bounds above both. This album is so diverse, but in such a good way. ''
His previous CDs, Stay and Restored, are awesome - it's kind of pop-rock and the ballads are inspiring in their praise. I've only heard a snippet of the first radio song, `Tonight' and it seems typical JC, meaning it's pretty good.
Apparently the album gets an early November release in Australia.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Hey Nix, yeah I think his stuff is great too. I kind of came upon him by chance, looking for something new in Koorong a few years back.