Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's a virus

Apparently it's just a virus that has caused all sorts of problems in the last few days.
It looks like the temperature is subsiding but I still feel a bit spacey from time to time and tired.
The good news is the doctor didn't feel compelled to give me antibiotics and just said rest and fluids were the best thing.
Of course I am still stupid enough to go to work today. Partially because I enjoy my work most of the time and there isn't anyone else to do the job today.
Fortunately it isn't a strenuous day and I'll get away with it for now. But a couple of days of solid rest lie ahead and hopefully things can improve. I do have a couple of things I need to take care of in the next couple of days so there is a bit of conflict there.
As usual, I always default to the worst case scenario and was initially concerned about a flare up. But there are no other signs so that is highly unlikely.

No comments: