Monday, March 17, 2008

Throwing a few things out there

It's after 10.30pm.
I am somewhere in the middle of a mild headcold and a bit tired.
I say in the middle because the sore throat is gone and my voice is now somewhat croaky.
Been a while since I've had one of these and it is probably because of this weird weather, or the cold my good friend/housemate brought back from overseas. (It's just easier to blame him, it probably isn't his fault!)
I am thinking of seeing an early movie tomorrow, haven't been for a while and it is cheap day.
I want to have a few easy days after all my travelling today and the plans for the weekend. Plus being on holidays I can take advantage of that luxury.
This afternoon I watched episode 11 of One Tree Hill season 5 and it rocked big time. Welcome back Chase and Rachel. Bring on the next one!!!
I finished reading Andrew Johns' book recently, should post a review soon.
I watched every game of rugby league this weekend except for the Tigers vs Dragons.
I could go on but it is time for bed...long day and all.

3 comments:

Brant W. Fowler said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and add that I too am enjoying this jump forward season of One Tree Hill. Chase was a surprise, as was Beven and Tim... though that does certainly make sense. lol

Brant W. Fowler said...

Dude, wait until you see the 100th episode! Lots of twists and surprises, and an odd and uncomfortable ending.

Ray said...

Sounds great man, I'l be seeing it soon. Hope you are feeling better