Monday, March 17, 2008

The digital age

It's been great getting out of Sydney for a while but now I'm back, still with a couple of weeks holidays up my sleeve.
Among the things I got up to was, wait for it, attending a 6-year-old's birthday party. And I can safely say I don't want to be in a room with that many kids for a while. It's quite amazing how much noise they can make. Perhaps I'm just getting old.
Speaking of getting older, I was given a digital camera for my birthday (which is not for a few days yet) by the family. So I have been dragged further into the digital age but at least it allows me to post photos that I take and such.
I took a few good ones of the nephew (who was rather naughty while I was home) which I am happy with and since it has been about 3 years between new photos it is a long time coming.
Now I'm into the third week of my break I think I have begun to relax properly and that's awesome. With Easter coming up and of course the dreaded GST birthday (that's 33 for those who don't know: 30 plus 10 per cent) coming up, roughly at the same time, the week ahead should be a good one.

No comments: