Thursday, March 20, 2008

Embarrassing admission #1

So I was listening to the music on my computer and a certain song started.
It was Reach by S Club 7.
This is the embarrassing admission: I love this song!
Yeah it is a manufactured pop song by a boy/girl band but it just makes me smile. It's bright, light, easy to listen to and the words mean something.

My favourite bit is: Don't believe in all that you've been told, the sky's the limit you can reach your goal, no-one knows just what the future holds, there ain't nothing you can't be, there's a whole world at your feet.

You're a tough crowd if this doesn't make you feel good.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Don't be embarassed! Heck, I saw New Kids on the Block twice in concert! I also saw Milli Vanilli. Do you really want to compare embarassment cards... Actually, I think we need to remember that POP stands for POPULAR music. What is wrong with liking popular music, even if it is prefabbed boy band stuff. If it touches you, touch back I say!

Btw, I think it is funny.. OneRayHill and Bobby in the City... We like our tv don't we!

Ray said...

Well, I do own a NKOTB cd (Hangin' Tough) and several others my mates shake their heads at!