Wednesday, September 13, 2006

An explanation

I should explain myself a bit, regarding the post last weekend.
When you're feeling a bit frustrated and disappointed sometimes silly things come out. I don't intend to backpedal on what I said, I still mean it, but some people who read this page may have unintentionally felt I was pointing the finger at them.
I wasn't. And if you thought I was I apologise.
Alison's comments were very helpful. I can't force people to understand what's going on, but I am grateful to those who have sought understanding of their own volition. They have no idea how much of a boost that has been.
I thought it was a good idea to seek some kind of release from what I was feeling at the time and I think it was helpful, but next time I'll put a bit more thought into it.

1 comment:

Brant W. Fowler said...

Hey man, venting is a part of human nature. Sometimes you just have to get it out. The Bible also says be ye angry and sin not. You're allowed to get angry as long as you don't take it too far, and you didn't. Don't be too hard on yourself for that post.