Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One tooth less

My trip to the dentist this morning went pretty well and now I am in the period where you're waiting for the bleeding to settle. Yes I had an extraction, a tooth that for all purposes has become superfluous. I can't believe it is gone after so long, I can't remember how long it's been like it was.
I'm a very impatient patient though and really wish I could eat something properly and even drink without having an effect. I know it takes a day or two before things start to get back to normal. Last time I had a tooth out it wasn't too bad though I stupidly went to work that day - spent more time in the bathroom spitting blood than I did at my desk that day.
The tooth had to go and it was surprising how fast it came out - that has to be a good thing.

No comments: