Monday, October 15, 2007

Silly season begins

After weeks and weeks of a faux election campaign the real one has begun.
So we have six weeks of politicians telling us what they promise to do IF elected. After what we've been through with the NSW Government and its debacle after debacle it makes it hard to want to swallow anything these guys throw at us.
One of them will win and very little will change, most likely.
My mind for the election was made up five seconds after I voted in the previous election. Actually, as I was voting for the previous election. So unless someone can guarantee to make me a millionaire or have a superpower, or something like that, my vote ain't changing.
Bring on November 24, if for no other reason that we can have fewer politicians misleading us to our faces.

No comments: