Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rush Of Fools


I've come across a good Christian band called Rush Of Fools and they are well worth checking out.
I spotted their debut album in a catalogue and went online to check out a couple of songs. Naturally I now have the album.
The opening track Undo is a good indication of what you're going to get with this American band.
The lyrics, after one listen, are meaningful and God-centred (largely). Again just one the sole listen my favourite tracks are Undo, Your Love, All We Ever Needed, For Those and Already.
Go here to read about the meaning behind the songs. I find this helpful from time to time and you can see where they are coming from.
Some lyrics to Undo:
``I've been here before and here I am again, Standing at the door, praying you'll let me back in
To label me a prodigal would be only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be.
Turn me around, pick me up, Undo what I've become. Bring me back to the place of forgiveness and grace. I need You, need Your help I can't do this myself, you're the only one who can undo what I've become...'
Check them out.

No comments: