Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Brothers & Sisters

I've started to re-watch the fantastic Brothers & Sisters on DVD and, even though I am only a few episodes in it's amazing how high the quality of this show is.
Bring on season 2 I say.
A couple of interesting special features including an episode not seen before that was supposed to be the second episode of the series. Also it was amusing to watch Matthew Rhys (pictured) interviewed. He does an American accent so well you wouldn't know he's actually Welsh.
It really is a laugh to listen to him. I reckon he's just about the best character in the show.
I also picked up Transformers this week and have finished watching Love My Way season 3. I'm loving series 2 of Heroes (supposedly fast-tracked from the USA) as well. From that you'd think all I do is watch TV, I assure you it's not the case!

No comments: