Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend tidbits

Half way through my holidays at the moment. It's a nice break and I don't really mind the rain (aside from the obvious good aspects) because it is conducive to rugging up with a good film.
So I've been trying to do that.
My only issue with the rain is that it has prevented me from taking my daily walk, aside from today when I took advantage of a break in the weather and some sunshine.
My first foray into a film was Catch A Fire, the film set in South Africa starring Tim Robbins and it didn't do anything for me. Glad I passed on it at the movies after some early interest based on good reviews.
I have some episodes of Lost to watch this week so will try to slot them in somewhere.
My recent interest in country music with the band Rascal Flatts has continued. While I'm still right into the wonderful Me And My Gang CD I have picked up their two previous albums Feels Like Today and Melt and they are quite good (though I have only listened to them once so far).

No comments: