Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happenings

I took a lieu day from work and it's been a pretty good one.
My sister and nephew came over this morning for a while before driving back to the country. We went for a walk and Josh marvelled at all the spider webs around (which got me talking about Spider-Man 3 for a while) and we ended up at park where he went on the swing for a while.
After lunch I went and visited a friend for afternoon tea which was also quite pleasant and I've been for my almost daily walk, which is something I am enjoying at the moment.
I'm just about over the cold I picked up about 10 days ago. The odd sniffle here and there now seems to be all that remains. There is another minor (hopefully) issue at the moment that is annoying me and hopefully it will go away real soon.
When the cold was around it reminded me a lot of the times earlier this year when things weren't great and made me fear things going back to that period. Thankfully it hasn't reached that but I guess I'm still on alert.
The good thing about today being Tuesday is that tomorrow is Wednesday and Heroes will be on. I'm pretty well hooked on this show at the moment. It's so interesting and the characters are awesome, I'm very eager to see where it is heading.

No comments: