Friday, March 23, 2007

OTH season 4 kickoff

Well with the planned movie being canned for the night, Plan B turned out to be quite nice with the One Tree crew gathering for the first two episodes of season 4.
`The Same Deep Water As You' and `Things I Forgot At Birth' kicked off the fourth season of the best drama on the box (or in our case on DVD).
Cooper and Rachel have plunged into the river in the limo and Nathan has dived in to save them but becomes trapped in the car, so it seems.
Lucas and Haley (pictured) are powerless to help.
It was a powerful start to the new season with lives hanging in the balance, the possibility of up to four characters being pregnant (one is confirmed) and Dan faced with someone knowing he killed his brother.
It was great to get into some fresh episodes of One Tree Hill, despite the fact I wasn't feeling awesome, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday. It really was a great night, hopefully I can reschedule the movie with everyone else because I am really keen to see Reign Over Me.
Anyway, season 4 has certainly picked up where the third left off. If it continues to get better we are in for an awesome 21 episodes.

No comments: