Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Season 5 artwork

The big day is August 26 for the release of season 5 of One Tree Hill on DVD. A few day's lag for me to get it ordered and delivered from the USA but it was worth it for the first four seasons.
Season 5 took a while to warm to, kind of like watching a new series all together.
The good thing about it was that although the series skipped ahead almost five years everything was plausible, except for Brooke being a fashion mogul until you found out how.
I was fortunate enough to get to write a short review of season 4 for the paper recently (I gave it four stars) and got to have a swipe and Channel Ten for ignoring such a great series.
I'm intrugued to find out what will happen in season 6 and whether it will be the final season. I've heard that consideration is being given to a new theme song but I think this is a really, really bad idea.
One Tree Hill's theme song is, and always will be, Gavin DeGraw's `I Don't Want To Be'. They didn't use it in season 5 except for the last episode and I'd rather them continue the black intertitle and no theme than try and change it.
Otherwise, bring on September 1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

any idea when it comes to canada to buy

Ray said...

Just import it from the USA, that's what I do for Australia. I haven't seen a Canada release date