Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The unexplained

It's been a rough week so far.
The thing is I can't put my finger on why, exactly what has caused me to feel so off this week.
To say I have experienced a bit of a rollercoaster would be fairly accurate. I think (and hope) I am coming out of it a bit now.
Monday and Tuesday were particularly tough, I just didn't feel like being at work or doing anything really but I somehow managed to be reasonably productive.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better again.
The good thing is that with all this cooler weather sleeping has been a lot easier than it would normally be in the middle of summer.
I don't think the problem is physical, though it has physical manifestations.
The problem is that I tend to worry too much, my mum says I have always been like that and while it's not really clear to me she'd be right as I have only noticed it in recent times.

2 comments:

Craig Schwarze said...

I was reading recently that introspective people (like you and me) need to do activities that get us out of our heads, because constant introspection leads toward unhappiness and anxiety.

So it's a healthy thing to find activities that allow us to "zone out".

Ray said...

You're right Craig, that's something I need to improve big time.