Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Preliminary results

I got back from my hospital visit a couple of hours ago and feel pretty good.
The results of my test were, I must admit, a lot better than I was hoping for and even surprised my doctor.
I still have a bit of bloating and stomach action going on from the procedure but it's so far so good. I'll get the full results of a couple of samples taken in a week or two but the doc didn't suggest that there was any huge rush and wasn't expecting anything major.
So I will cross that bridge later.
It's a bit surreal actually, given the result sheet I have. Praise God.

2 comments:

Brant W. Fowler said...

That's great to hear, Ray. Keep us informed.

And by the way, I'm Whitey. Go figure. Not too bad, really.

Andrew said...

great news buddy! A change is on the way...