Monday, February 11, 2008

Everybody's Changing

This is a great song, it's by English band Keane.
It was in my head all day yesterday (I reckon I heard it while watching One Tree Hill recently) and took me a while to work out what song it was.
I'm planning to buy the album ASAP.

Here's an explanation from the band as to what the song is about:
``Everybody's Changing is a song about something I think a lot of people will experience, which is when people's lives start going different ways and you're sitting there, thinking my friends are doing this, what I am I doing? What do I do with my life? I think things like that are quite common to people and are probably more important than a lot of things that people write songs about. I mean, we haven't written any songs about politics. I think things like your friends, communication and love affect peoples lives more on a daily basis than who's in charge of the budget.''

Have a listen, it's an awesome track.

No comments: