Sunday, February 03, 2008

Understand...I do not

Trying to bring myself up from what seems to have been a mid-level panic episode this morning.
There's no reason for it, that I can understand anyway, aside from feeling reasonably tired (largely due to waking up about 10 times in the early hours of Saturday morning) after a hectic period lately.
It's clear I don't react to this situation at all well. That could well be the understatement of this blog to date.
I have started trying out some meditation and am hopeful that will be beneficial.
The good thing is that I don't feel ill at all, just a bit edgy. I've had a massage today and that was excellent (recently they've been a bit ordinary at the place I go to) and am planning perhaps a relaxing bath or at least a longish shower this evening.
Now that's something to look forward to.

No comments: