Monday, December 17, 2007

A change will do you good

I've been thinking about this blog and have decided I am going to change focus and make it much less trivial that it is currently.
It isn't that I don't enjoy the content here, on the whole, but if I am going to continue I think it is of more value to make it more real.
The value there is for me, largely, but if through what I might say that someone out there reads (assuming others read it) and learns from my experience then that's a good thing.
I'm not going to say that every post will contain life experiences, deep insight or anything particularly exceptional but I am saying I intend from now to be more real than trivial, because I hate that a lot of the world is seemingly trivial.
I will attempt to have some fun at the same time. My favourite show at the moment, One Tree Hill (what else, after all I named this blog after it), gets all its episode names from song titles. So I'm going to try to head up each post that fulfils my new charter in that manner (starting with this one)*. I will still post my ever popular movie reviews and music comments, both because most people (including me sometimes) feel I missed my calling as an entertainment reporter.
Let's see how it goes....

* The song `A Change Will Do You Good' is by Sheryl Crow.

No comments: