Sunday, July 08, 2007

What's going on...

It's been quite a busy week but a good one.
With a man down at work there's more to do, and unfortunately I have had to bring some stuff home but it is more on my own terms. But I am still wary of overdoing it.
The week ahead will also be hectic but it is the last one before we're back to full strength.
Aside from that the days have been generally enjoyable at work and I'm almost used to getting up as early as I have to each day. I don't think I'll ever like it but I'm at the point now where I can't sleep in much anyway.
What I have noticed though, is an indication that I'm much more myself than I was a few months ago. I can tell this by how interested I am in my work (and other things) like I'm always coming up with ideas, suggesting things and just being active in the office. This is as opposed to before when I'd turn up and just get the job done.
Again, I have to be wary of not crossing the line. But I am only too aware of the possible consequences.
Outside of the workplace there are two films I am looking forward to seeing this week.
The first is a preview screening of Amazing Grace, which looks awesome, and the other is of course Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix.
I'm hoping to catch up with a very good mate who isn't the easiest to get hold of as he only lives here half the time. Saturday night also promises to be fun.
Hopefully it's another good week. And hopefully you all have one too.

1 comment:

AB said...

Hi Ray. I watched a pre-screening of Amazing Grace. I rated it. I'd love to hear a full review.