Saturday, November 07, 2009

What has to change?

It's becoming clearer to me that something has to change but what isn't clear is what aspect of my life that it is.
Maybe I'm just frustrated a bit by a few things and am looking a bit too hard.
I know I need to get moving a lot more and I think that will also have a positive effect on the way I see things. It's amazing how a habit is relatively easy to form but really hard to break.
In spring I tend to get out of the habit of heading out for walks and this year the effect of that has been a lot more noticeable, both physically and mentally.
It's now November 7 and I'm running out of excuses (internally) for not going, the silly phobia that makes me indoorsy is basically now not an issue.
And the strange thing about it is that I really enjoy grabbing the discman (no, I haven't yet succumbed to the ipod craze) and heading out, usually barefoot, for a wander. Not only is it good exercise but it is soothing.

No comments: