Friday, November 20, 2009

Grinch

When it comes to Christmas, which scarily is just over a month away, at times I've been a bit grinchy.
I'm not sure why. I always loved Christmas.
So, I'm going to make a concerted effort to enjoy the festive time this year. Last year was my first Christmas I was able to spend with family for almost a decade as I've always had to work the next day and 500km of driving each way within 36 hours isn't appealing or safe at that time. There have also been other reasons.
Anyway, what's not to like about Christmas? It's all about fun, you get to watch one of the greatest films of all time (It's A Wonderful Life) and it's great to watch the kids enjoying their presents.
So while I still think Festivus is a great idea and one I will note I'd like to give Christmas a proper try this time.

No comments: