Saturday, November 21, 2009

The challenge

After having a mixed November when it comes to my punting I've decided it would be good for me to take a break.
Now, before I go any further I have to say this. I haven't got into any trouble, but aside from the Melbourne Cup trifecta it hasn't been a winning time of late.
So, as I said, I believe it will be good for me to take a break and find other things to do on a Saturday afternoon. Sure I will still have to watch the races eventually but that's what recording devices are for.
This is something I would usually do in the middle of the year but since I haven't for a few years it's a good time to prove to myself that I don't need to gamble.
One good thing about this little personal challenge is that it is something I have done before so that makes it (hopefully) much more manageable than it would otherwise.
I'm also hoping that by doing this it will help me to reduce the amount that I invest when I lift the ban after Christmas.
So, wish me luck.

No comments: