Monday, April 13, 2009

Save Chuck week

Word has been floating around the net that the axe could be hanging over the awesome action-comedy series Chuck.
So I thought I'd add my support to Save Chuck week being staged on another web page.
I personally am sick of networks ditching shows that are popular but don't meet their unrealistic numbers (particularly in Australia) and Chuck has already been a victim of that here.
It was picked up by Fox8 after channel 9, in their wisdom, passed on it. They also passed on the weird but wonderful Pushing Daises.
I've seen all of season one and half of season two to date and I think it deserves one more year. I'm not a fan of shows going longer than they need (Prison Break is a good example) and I can't imagine Chuck running around with the Intersect in his head for another five years. NBC, give Chuck a third season and let it go out with a bang.
So if you're in the States, watch Chuck for the rest of the season - it's a great show, a good laugh and a lot of fun. You can't ask for much more for free.

No comments: