Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pain in the neck

If you don't mind, I'd like to feel a bit sorry for myself at the moment.
Since I woke up this morning my neck has been very sore and it is really getting to me. I must have turned sharply during the night or something, because yesterday it was seemingly fine.
I have an appointment with the chiropractor for tomorrow afternoon and that will no doubt help out but I am just getting impatient - I want the problem fixed and gone.
It's like that with all my problems. A lot of the time I just want them to be gone instead of having deal with them.
Ever feel like that?
The neck thing has been building up over time, not helped by my poor posture (which is a lot tougher to correct than it sounds because habits are terribly hard to break), and general impatience.
I have to say it isn't as bad, I'm not getting serious headaches, but it's just the area where the neck and the top of the spine (if that makes sense) meets that is playing up. I have done a few stretches, should be doing them more.
It seems something comes up just when I'm on an even keel. I'm pretty much fine aside from that, I feel like I need to lose a few kilos (but that's another long and complicated problem). I',m getting a check up at the end of the week (have to have the blood test tomorrow as well) that should confirm that belief.
It's just a pain in the neck, literally, that's getting me this way.

No comments: