Sunday, October 19, 2008

What comes to mind

I don't have any plan for posting at the moment but I felt that I needed to.
It's been a good weekend on the whole, nice and warm and I had one of those lazy summer-ish times where I dozed a bit on my chair out the back and took in some sun.
I wouldn't want to fall asleep doing that, though, as sunburn isn't pleasant.
Friday was quite a big day. After work I went over to a mate's place at Bronte to catch up for a while, he's one of a few guys I know who is awesome to hang around, and there is something therapeutic about the beach.
I then progressed to Coogee to hang out with a couple of mates for the evening. It was an interesting night, aside from it being a much later one than I had wanted, there was a fight nearby us that broke out around 11.30pm and resulted in an ashtray being hurtled in our vicinity.
Anyway, it's all good. I had a great time there.
Sometimes I think I'm going to have heaps to say and unless I feel a huge need to unload what I'm feeling, which I'm not really at the moment, it can get frustrating. There are wheels turning but the information hasn't been processed yet. Watch this space, as they say.

No comments: