Sunday, April 13, 2008

500 and counting...

I was hoping I'd have something awesome to post for my 500th post on this blog but you'll have to settle for a picture of the great Homer Simpson.
Woo-hoo, 500 posts - I didn't think I'd make it that far.

A classic Homer quote or two to celebrate:

- ``When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!''
- ``Stealing! How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain What's-his-name?''
- ``No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don't like their jobs, they don't go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed. ''
- ``Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!''
- ``And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?''

I could go on and on and on....

1 comment:

Zombie said...

500, thats like a Steven King book. You should do that and make lots of money for your thoughts, then I could say, "A penny for your thoughts," and actually have to give you a penny.