Saturday, January 06, 2007

The corner

In some ways I am starting to feel like me again.
While I think there is still some ground to be made up, I think there are far fewer trees in the forest.
I thought I'd be very prepared for the fall when it came but it turns out I was massively under-prepared. And it showed and took its toll.
The past month or two has been very testing and there has been some emotional violence and some collateral damage. It has been trying but hopefully I have turned a corner.
Now I am not going to start leaping tall buildings, I'll leave that to Superman, but for the most part I feel like I can resume living. It's not going to be easy, there are still a few niggling issues at hand.
Mostly they are beyond my control.
How I react to all this will be revealed in the coming days I am sure.
Clearly, some things must change.

No comments: