Thursday, August 20, 2009

In other news

It's been a pretty big week but happily I have tomorrow off and am heading away for the weekend.
I had quite a nice lunch on Tuesday at Otto in Wooloomooloo, pretty swanky joint and I'd hate to think how much it cost. Whether it was worth it or not it was a media lunch so I didn't have to worry about that. Had some unpleasantness there but I'd rather not go into it, as it has passed.

Over the past few weeks I've had kind of a sore throat and I got it checked out a couple of days
ago. To my surprise I found out I have ulcers in the throat and have to go on antibiotics. Hopefully they will clear up without much trouble.

My parents have moved into their `new' house and I'm told it is a bit weird to be back at the old address in the new house. It's been more than a year since the fire so I can understand how strange it must be. It will be odd going there and it not being the same house.

No comments: