Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures of You

A thought provoking episode of One Tree viewed last night (picture is of Brooke (Sophia Bush) and the interesting new character Chase (Stephen Colletti)focusing on how you see yourself and how others see you.
Characters were paid off with a list of activities for their assignment before they take their `picture of you':
1. Share something personal with your partner.
2. Lighten up. Do an impression of a celebrity or a famous character.
3. Admit something that worries you, or something you are afraid of.
4. What do you want to be in ten years?
5. Tell your partner something secret.

So I thought I'd try that here.
1. I have a lot of trouble believing in myself, in my ability to achieve things.
2. I do a good Bill Lawry, a good Chandler Bing, bit hard to do that one in this space.
3. I worry/am afraid that there is nothing I can do to prevent a relapse and focus far too much on it. My mum says I've always been inclined to worry too much.
4. I'd love to think in 10 years I am married and have a child. You never know.
5. The thought of going to church at the moment is unpleasant.

Hmmm. Anyway One Tree is trucking along nicely, can't wait to get to the end of season 4 to get stuck into the next one. That's if the other guys don't hold things up too long!

No comments: