Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Top of the Pops

Since I am rather disheartened with music at the moment here are the songs I keep coming back to over and over. They won't be everyone's cup of tea but they are the ones I love.

1. I'll Be There For You-The Rembrandts
2. Hero-Mariah Carey
3. Crash And Burn-Savage Garden
4. Walk On-U2
5. If You Could Only See-Tonic
6. Everything-Lifehouse
7. Not Myself-John Mayer
8. Spending My Time-Roxette
9. I Want To Know What Love Is-Foreigner
10. What About Me?-Moving Pictures
11. Name-Goo Goo Dolls
12. The Greatest Love Of All-Whitney Houston
13. You Belong To The City-Glenn Frey
14. Just Between You And Me-Lou Gramm
15. That's What Friends Are For-Dionne Warwick
16. Close My Eyes-Mariah Carey
17. Crazy For You-Madonna
18. Losing My Religion-R.E.M.
19. Lift-Shannon Noll
20. We Belong Together-Mariah Carey

That's the top 20, there are a stack of others I like (I've done a top 50). But I think they also tell their own story, or something of mine anyway.

No comments: