Friday, September 21, 2007

Punching bag

Today was one of those days when I wish I had a punching bag at home.
The frustration level was very high.
It really gets me when people complain about things going badly, work wise, yet are willing to do nothing to try and change that.
I have been throwing in some suggestions for improvements/changes at work and been well received generally but then they become in the `too hard' basket because noone is willing to change things as they are nice and comfortable.
My workplace is littered with people resistant to change, which is strange as I work in a global communications company. But today, man, I really wanted to explode. I'm sure I wasn't particularly pleasant to be around for much of the day. I've calmed down a bit now but the big issue remains.
Now, where's my punching bag???

No comments: