Sunday, September 02, 2007

In summary

Aside from a week of no racing due to the EI outbreak my short hiatus from work has been a good one. (Some would say that forced break from the races is good for me. I can see their point.)
I'm also feeling pretty well (touch wood) on the whole. The trip away was really good for me and despite it not being a massive deal it proved to me that my limitations aren't as great as I had led myself to believe.
I haven't worked out what the next step is yet, but I'm sure it will come.
But I'm looking forward to going back to work, as much as everyone needs time away from their jobs I really do enjoy what I do. It keeps reminding me of a line in Michael J Fox's book Lucky Man which was something like `if you love your job you'll never work a day in your life'. I see what he means.

No comments: